Sunday, May 26, 2013

Travels

I am finally in Scotland everyone yay! It took three planes, but I finally made it! My flights were all good; 1st I had the whole row to myself, 2nd I sat next to some funny old men and had some laughs, 3rd I sat next to a kid in my same program, but I slept majority of that flight. 

When we got to campus we were shown to our rooms and left to get settled. Then at 5 some girls, that go to the college, came and brought us to where dinner was. Then a lady took us on a mini tour of the campus and let us go free afterwards. We went back to our rooms and decided to go for a walk. One giant group went on a walk around the farms on campus, and myself and three other girls walked to town to go to the store. One of the girl's luggage was lost so she kinda needed some basic stuff. 

The store was a 30 minute walk and on the way back we stopped at a playground and climbed this weird thing that had a lot of rope. Then we walked our tired butts back to campus and now I'm getting ready to go to sleep. The weather wasn't too bad today and this country is gorgeous! There is green everywhere and I love it! Alright I'm calling it a night and I'm going to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment