Monday, May 27, 2013

First Monday

I'm am so tired!!! Today we became students of the school and got our paperwork done. Then we got an orientation from an Assistant something of Education. We meet all the people that will be in charge of our schooling for  the next 4 weeks.Then we took a fake What Do You Know About Scotland quiz that I only got 8/20 correct. Oops!!! The highest score by a kid was only 13. Then we hiked around the campus and up a 'volcanic plug' (pretty much a giant hill/mountain). Then we walked back to our dorms and passed by the farm so of course I had to look through the windows of the pig farm and we passed the beef cattle: semmintal and a Scottish Angus.

Then we had dinner and after dinner a group and I went back to the playground and had some fun. After the playground we went to the store in town since we were already so close. So now I'm tired and sore and I am soo ready for bed! I'm getting pretty close to a normal sleep schedule so hopefully I'm just about there. Tomorrow we get to do some yard work for the school so that should be pretty fun, I get to use a weedwacker; excitement!!

No comments:

Post a Comment