Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Less than 3 days

I'm getting so excited because I am finally in the single digits of my countdown!! I've started gathering all the stuff I'm packing and I'm starting the actual packing in the morning. Then to clean my room because it looks like a disaster zone from unpacking from my move and then re-packing and then unpacking and now to re-pack again. I'm getting my address list together of people I'm going to send postcards to and I'm saying goodbye to all my friends and family. I know it's only a month but I'm just so close to my family I'm going to feel like there is a little piece of my heart missing as soon as I step foot on the plane. On the bright side, I love flying and I haven't been on a plane in forever!! I don't know who you are or why you are reading this, but thank you. I hope you enjoy reading about my adventures as much as I will enjoy making them.

No comments:

Post a Comment